Tax Court Assitance

For the settlement of a tax dispute, taxpayer has a right to submit the application for objection to the tax directorate general (DJP). Then, submit an appeal/claim to the tax court and have the right to submit a review (PK) to the Supreme Court (MK). Accordingly, we are ready to help you in the implementation of the objection process, appeal/ claim, and review.

Related Articles